We have several global accreditation’s, including ISO 9001/14001, our UK manufacturing facility is also UL approved and AS9100C/TS16949 compliant.
We take our quality and environmental responsibilities very seriously and this is demonstrated across all aspects of our business
As part of our continual improvement, we are always assessing our practices and implementing new measures for increasing quality and efficiency. This ensures that we can provide the best service possible to our customers.
To ensure the tightest quality controls we adhere to strict quality protocols:
- Sample Process: IIMN, FMEAs, R&R Studies, Control Plans, Capability Studies and Customer Specific Reports.
- Production Documentation: Work Instruction, Visual Aids, Flow Diagrams, SPC Charts & Control Plans.
- Production: 1st off Prototype Batch, Customer Approval/Sign Off, Full Production, In Process Testing (SPC/PMC/First offs), End of Line Testing & Quality Audits Ongoing.
- Feasibility Review.
- PSW/ISIR/PPAP/Customer Approval.
- IIMN Approval.
- World leading scheduling software to make sure that we work to the most efficient production plans.
Accreditation’s (click on links below to view certificates)
ISO 9001:2015: – Quality Management Certification.
ISO 14001:2015: – Environmental Management Certification.
IPC Member Certification
UL Approved: – Components which are intended to be part of a UL listed product.
NIC EIC: – Approved Contractor and Domestic Installer